This project is aimed at building infrastructure for computational literary studies. In the context of the project, we understand infrastructure as means to connect people, resources (i.e. text corpora), standards, tools (including NLP toolboxes) and methodological considerations into a coherent ecosystem.
As for resources, check out the high-quality corpora endorsed by CLS INFRA, such as DraCor or ELTeC. As for network building activities, consider applying for a TNA Fellowship or joining us during one of the Training Schools. Certainly, please also have a look at the published outcomes of the project.
- Title: Computational Literary Studies Infrastructure
- Acronym: CLS INFRA
- Number: 101004984
- Call: H2020-INFRAIA-2020-1
- Principal Investigator: Maciej Eder
- Estimated Project Cost: €5,000,000
- Start Date: March 1, 2021
- Duration: 48 months
- Website: https://clsinfra.io/